About business Loan
Suchitra Finance offers with or without collateral term loans for up to Rs. 20 crore. You can avail loan for up to 15 years. The lender will assess your present income and future cash flow situation before approving this loan.
All the information mentioned in the documents submitted is accurate and authentic.
- Entity proof – Partnership deed/Certificate of Incorporation/Shops and Establishment certificate
- Copy of PAN Card of Entity, Proprietors/Partners/Directors, Security providers and guarantors
- Address Proof of Entity, Proprietors/Partners/Directors, Security providers and guarantors
- Last 3 years Audited/Provisional Financials (Audited financials to include Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account along with schedules and Notes to Accounts, Tax audit reports, Statutory Audit report). In case of Provisional financials, VAT returns are also required.
- Current year performance and projected turnover on letterhead of the entity
- Last 1 year Income Tax returns of the borrowing entity (along with Computation of Income and copy of acknowledgement), if filed online, acknowledgement number is required
- Latest Bank Statements for last 6 months (in case of First Time Borrower) and 12 months (in case of Takeover proposals). In case of multiple banking, a statement covering minimum 75% of banking turnover is to be provided.
*Please note that depending on your individual profile and Suchitra Finance policy at the time of loan application, additional documents may be requested.